Jumat, 06 Januari 2012

Yamaha Subwoofer

Yamaha 10" 600W Soavo Series Powered Subwoofer
By Vanns.com

yamaha 10 subwoofer

A subwoofer that's been designed for music, the Yamaha Soavo-900SW 10", 600W subwoofer brings not only space filling, dynamic bass, but also tight, crisp bass to help define your sound. Not just for music, this elegant subwoofer is also perfect for providing support to your favorite movies and television shows as part of a complete home theatre system.






Great Bass, Outstanding Build Quality, Amazing Value
Executive Summary about Yamaha Subwoofer by George R.

yamaha 10 subwoofer
The SOAVO--900SW subwoofer has the best workmanship and construction quality of any sub I have ever seen. Vanns has it at a great price. That would not matter if it did not sound good, it sounds great.

The sub is not small, check the dimensions before buying. It is certainly not lightweight. It weighs 70 pounds. The finish on mine is truly beautiful.

The sub lacks some of the fancy computerized optimization that some other $1200 subs have these days. Instead, it has 3 memory settings, 3 bass presets, and wireless remote control of volume, phase, and turnover frequency. In my case, that meant that I could set up my system perfectly for music and separately for video right from my listening position. If you have a receiver with automatic speaker calibration, you can still use the remote and presets for different kinds of music and video you enjoy.

And it Sounds GREAT!! Not the loudest or deepest sub I have ever heard, but it gets plenty loud and the bass is solid, with punch, and very musical


Sub Bargain
Executive Summary about Yamaha Subwoofer by Tony D

600watts, remote control, gorgeous wood cabinet!, two hand made WOODEN ports on the front, modifiable presets, superb design, Yamaha quality, endless possibilities for sound, sonics down to 19hz, great for movies or music, Vanns great customer service, and did I mention,$1,300.00 sub for $399.00 SHIPPED !!! This beauty weighs over 70 lbs for goodness sakes !!!

Knowing that its not a Paradigm Signature Reference, Klipsch Reference, or any other sub I own, I took the plunge! With everything considered, it was just what I was looking for at the price I was looking for.

I bought this for my bedroom home theater set-up...must really let it settle in a bit with some quality burn in time like anything else... for what it is, at the price it is, build quality, for how it looks and sounds, presto, BUY IT NOW!!! You wont regret it...its a bargain !!!

Great Sub
Executive Summary about Yamaha Subwoofer by Alex R.
 
I bought the SOAVO-900SW and I love it. It goes way lower than the Bose 3-2-1 which my roommate has at home. This woofer was on clearance and then it was delivered slightly damaged. I was a bit upset but there was no way that I could get that price on that woofer anywhere else so I told them I wanted to keep it. The customer service agent said he would see what he could do and he got me some additional refund lowering the final price even further. WOW, great deal and wonderful customer service. A damaged corner but the sub works great!

Check out my other guide on JBL Subwoofer